XAT 2018 registration has issued the notification for aspiring candidate as for popular MBA College XLRI. This exam is conducted by XLRI to provide MBA to student. XAT Xavier Aptitude Test Online Registration Begin 2018 to take admission in XLRI college candidate is required to Score good marks in this exam which is also called as XAT 2018.
Starting Date to apply Online is 16/07/2017.
Last Date to apply online is 15/12/2017.
Exam Date is 07/01/2018.
Eligible candidate must have completed 18 years.
Candidate must have completed Graduation for persuing MBA through XLRI.
- Nationality – Indian National candidates are eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam -Graduation degree of minimum three years of duration in any stream from a recognized University/institution. The qualifying exam must be passed with minimum 50% marks.
- Appearing Candidates – Candidates those appearing their final year/final semester exam can also apply.
- Foreign Candidates – NRI/foreign candidates can apply through GMAT score (except Dubai & Kathmandu candidates).
For all category candidates – Rs 1650/-
Payment of Fees can be done through Credit card, Debit Card and Net Banking.
- Visit the official link (link is given above).
- Go to register, create new account with the valid personal email id.
- You will be provided with XAT ID and the registration link.
- Click on that registration link and create your own password.
- Now select the test city, write Name, upload digital photograph and signature of size not more than 1 MB (in .jpeg format) and save it.
- Select your citizenship (Indian/NRI/Foreign).
- Select the XLRI programmes of your choice if you are interested in XLRI.
- Those are not interested in any of the XLRI programmes they can skip this step.
- Enter all the information such as personal, address, qualification and work experience if any.
- Select the mode of payment and pay the registration fee.
- Print the XAT confirmation page and keep it safe for further references.
|To Apply Online||Click here|