What is Mechanical Engineering Placement 2018
Engineering is an occupation with solution to every phase of Problem either application of mathematics, science, economics, and social and practical knowledge to invent, innovate, design, build, maintain, research, and improve structures, machines, tools, systems, components, materials, processes, solutions, and organizations. In this article we are going to know about the What is Mechanical Engineering Placement 2018 or Duties of Mechanical engineer or Course in Mechanical Engineering or top recruiting company of Mechanical engineering or what is Mechanical engineering.
Mechanical Engineering as the name defines serves all the mechanical content in the universe. This engineering field requires an understanding of core concepts including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, materials science, structural analysis product lifecycle management to design and analyses manufacturing plants, industrial equipment and machinery, heating and cooling systems, transport systems, aircraft, watercraft, robotics, medical devices and more. Mechanical engineering is the application of the principles and problem-solving techniques of engineering from design to manufacturing. Candidate can visit the official website of IIT Bombay to look for the best ideas http://www.iitb.ac.in/ .
Mechanical engineering is one of the broadest engineering fields. Mechanical engineers design and oversee the manufacture of many products ranging from medical devices to new batteries.
These engineers design power-producing machines, such as electric generators, internal combustion engines, and steam and gas turbines, as well as power-using machines, such as refrigeration and air-conditioning systems.
Function of Mechanical Engineer:-
Mechanical Engineering is the combined activity of Creativity, Knowledge and analytical tool. These activity is used up to accomplish the goal of shaping an idea into its reality.
Activity of Mechanical engineer include creating everything that we see around us. It can vary from micro-sensors, medical devices, computers and car engines to robots, cook stoves, sports equipment and airplanes. In this article we are going to know about the What is Mechanical Engineering Placement 2018 or Duties of Mechanical engineer or Course in Mechanical Engineering or top recruiting company of Mechanical engineering or what is Mechanical engineering.
Fields for doing Mechanical Engineering:-
- Autonomous Systems
- Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Control Systems
- Cyber security
- Human health
- Manufacturing and additive manufacturing
- Production planning
- Structural analysis
Task of Mechanical Engineer:-
- Conceptual design
- Presentations and report writing
- Multidisciplinary teamwork
- Concurrent engineering
- Benchmarking the competition
- Project management
- Data Interpretation
- Developmental design
- Analysis (FEA and CFD)
- Working with suppliers
- Customer service
Certification Required for Mechanical Engineer:-
A Professional Mechanical Engineer requires certain license. It helps him for higher level of leadership and independence.
- A degree from an ABET-accredited engineering program
- A passing score on the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam
- Relevant work experience typically at least 4 years
- A passing score on the Professional Engineering (PE) exam.
Duties of Mechanical engineer:-
- Develop and test prototypes of devices they design
- Analyze the test results and change the design or system as needed
- Oversee the manufacturing process for the device
- Design or redesign mechanical and thermal devices or subsystems, using analysis and computer-aided design
- Investigate equipment failures or difficulties to diagnose faulty operation and to recommend remedies.
Recruiting Company of Mechanical engineer in India:-
Top Government Company:-
Top Private Company:-
- Brahmos Aerospace
- Maruti Suzuki
- Tata Motors/Tata Group
- Reliance Group
- Mahindra Group
- Adani Group
- General Motors India
- Bajaj Automobiles
- Godrej & Boyce
- Mercedes Benz India etc.
Course in Mechanical engineering:-
- Diploma courses leading to the polytechnic diploma of 3 years duration.
- UG courses leading to the B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) degree of 4 years duration.
- PG courses leading to the M.Tech (Master of Technology) degree of 2 years duration.
After the completion of 10th standard, you are only eligible to enter the diploma courses. After completing 12th standard you are fully eligible to choose the UG (B.Tech) program. In this article we are going to know about the What is Mechanical Engineering Placement 2018 or Duties of Mechanical engineer or Course in Mechanical Engineering or top recruiting company of Mechanical engineering or what is Mechanical engineering.