What is MBA admission Placement 2018?
What is MBA admission Placement 2018? – MBA is a degree for student who wants to make carrier in Business. It is also called as Masters in Business Administration. MBA is aptitude based learning so your course should give you a freedom of selection of specialization. MBA is more about contextual learning than textual learning hence requires skills of analysis, presentation, inferences, forecasting, networking and creative thinking. The focus is not just on the science of knowledge but the Art of application. You will know about what is MBA admission Placement 2018? Or Admission Test for MBA College or Core Courses in MBA or Top Recruiting Companies for MBA Graduates or Salary Package of MBA graduates
MBA follows an everyday performance evaluation strategy which not only makes annual/ university exams a routine and easy process but requires a learning environment distinct and separate from UG programs.
In this article we are going to discuss about MBA. You will know about what is MBA admission Placement 2018? Or Admission Test for MBA College or Core Courses in MBA or Top Recruiting Companies for MBA Graduates or Salary Package of MBA graduates. The MBA program is recognized worldwide. It is considered as a major step towards a successful management career.
What are the Core Courses in MBA?
The core specialization in MBA includes the following:-
- Human Resource (HR)
- Information Technology (IT)
- International Business Finance
- Oil & Gas
- Total Quality Management (TQM)
- Supply Chain
- Tourism & hotels
Curriculum:- An MBA in Information Technology program combines business classes with information systems policies and practices. Students are generally expected to take several required core courses as well as a certain number of credits within their specialization area. You will know about what is MBA admission Placement 2018? Or Admission Test for MBA College or Core Courses in MBA or Top Recruiting Companies for MBA Graduates or Salary Package of MBA graduates
Business Course:- The core business component of the MBA program teaches students important business, finance, and accounting skills.
- Analytical decision-making
- Corporate financial strategy
- Leadership development
Information Technology Courses:- Information technology courses in this MBA program focus on the best ways to manage IT systems and employees. Students also learn about using emerging technologies in the business workplace for maximum productivity.
- IT project management
- Information security
- Systems analysis
- Emerging technological changes
Scope of MBA graduate:-
As the business is becoming global. Need of skilled professional is also increasing. After the completion of join various domestic and international firms and enterprises which are looking for MBA graduates.
After the completion of MBA. Candidate can be a part of:-
- Financial Institutions
- Banking Sector
- Hospitality Industry
- Travel Industry
- Security Firms
- Export Houses
Ranking of the MBA colleges and institutions is made on the basis of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) approved National Institutional Ranking Framework’s (NIFR) rankings.
Admission is based on the candidate performance in entrance exam. Candidates are enrolled in the particular college. Some of the common national-level tests are:
- CAT: This entrance exam is conducted by all top MBA colleges in India like IIMs and 100 more universities.
- XAT: For XIM Bhubaneswar, XLRI Jamshedpur, S.P.Jain
- SNAP: Symbiosis University
- MH-CET: For colleges in Maharashtra state
- CMAT: All India Council of Technical Education
Type of MBA:-
- Regular MBA program: This program comprises two years of a degree course that begins from July or August every year and ends in May. You have to attend classes regularly in the college or institute every weekday.
- Part-time MBA: This program is for working individuals who cannot attend classes in the college because of their jobs. Therefore, these students attend classes in the night. The program may last up to three years.
- Distance MBA: This program allows students to complete the degree course online or off campus. There are online institutions that are affiliated to universities that provide learning resources and the MBA degree.
- Accelerated MBA: This program is of shorter duration than the regular program as there are no summer breaks. Other than that, it is similar to regular MBA.
To apply for an MBA program offered by top MBA colleges candidates have to complete their graduation, with at least 50% aggregate marks. The candidate can be a graduate in any discipline like commerce, science, engineering, humanities etc. You will know about what is MBA admission Placement 2018? Or Admission Test for MBA College or Core Courses in MBA or Top Recruiting Companies for MBA Graduates or Salary Package of MBA graduates
Job Profile of MBA Graduate: – The all sectors including government and public have various industries, companies, institutions or related organizations, come in the job prospective fields for an MBA professional.
- Brand Manager
- Account Manager
- International Business Manager
- Marketing Executive
- Business Technical Consultant
- Business Development Executive
- Marketing Manager
- Management Consultant
Management sector is one of the highest paying sectors. Plenty of MNCs in India offer high packages to MBA graduates. Besides, there are incentives as well. Additionally, the MBA degree holders learn a lot from top-level professionals, who provide them with firsthand knowledge of business and its working.
Salary of a candidate depends upon the college, his nature of education, ability and various other factors.
Top Recruiting Firms:-
- J P Morgan & Co
- Bank of America
- Aditya Birla Group
- Merrill Lynch
- Morgan Stanley
- Bessemer Venture Partners
- Goldman Sachs and Citibank
- Bessemer Venture Partners
- Uber and many more.
Duties of MBA graduate:-
MBA Graduate is generally responsible for directing all computer-related functions within companies and organizations. Possible job duties include:
- Analyzing the organization’s technological needs
- Planning the installation of computer hardware and software packages
- Designing and implementing cyber security strategies
- Supervising lower-level IT workers as they maintain IT infrastructure