University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) has issued the notification for aspiring candidate as UPESEAT 2018 for popular engineering college in India. This exam is conducted by UPES Dehradun to provide Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Bachelor’s Degree in Technology to student. UPESEAT Dehradun Application Form Eligibility Syllabus 2018 to take admission in top engineering college candidate is required to Score good marks in this exam which is also called as UPESEAT 2018.
Starting Date to apply Online is 13/10/2017.
Last Date to apply online is 20/04/2018.
Release of Admit Card is 25/04/2018.
Exam Date is 05/05/2018.
Result Declared Date is June 2018.
Eligible candidate must have completed 18 years.
Candidate must have completed 12th level Education for persuing engineering through UPESEAT 2018.
For General Category Candidates – Rs 1850/-
Payment of Fees can be done through credit card, debit card and net banking.
- Duration – 3 hours.
- Timing of Exam – (9:30 AM to 12:30 PM).
- Type of Questions – Objective Type Question.
- No. of Questions – 200 questions.
- Subjects: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language Comprehension & Current Affairs Awareness.
- Marking Scheme – 1 mark will be given for correct answer.
- Negative Marking – No negative marking.
Syllabus of DNBCET SS comprises from Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language Comprehension & Current Affairs Awareness subject.
Result will be Declared from website on June 2018.
|For more Details (Notification) and Application Form||Click here|