PUUGLAW Online Application Form 2018
Panjab University has issued the notification for aspiring candidate as PU UGLAW
2018 for popular Law College in Punjab. This exam is conducted by Panjab University
to provide Bachelor’s Degree in Law to student. PUUGLAW Application Form 2018 to take admission in top Law college candidate is required to Score good marks in this exam which is also called as
2018. This Exam is also called as PUUGLAW Application Form 2018 or PU UGLAW Admit Card 2018 or PU UGLAW Punjab University Result 2018 or Punjab University Application Fees 2018 or PU UGLAW Eligibility Criteria 2018.
Release of Admit Card is 2nd Week May 2018.
Exam Date is 07/06/2018.
Result Declared Date is 4th Week June 2018.
Eligible candidate must have completed 18 years.
This Exam is also called as PUUGLAW Application Form 2018 or PU UGLAW Admit Card 2018 or PU UGLAW Punjab University Result 2018 or Punjab University Application Fees 2018 or PU UGLAW Eligibility Criteria 2018.
For General Category – Rs 2100/-
For SC/ST Category – Rs 1050.
Payment of Fees can be done through integrated payment gateway with any national credit or debit card.
Candidate must have completed 12th level Education for persuing engineering through PU UGLAW 2018.
- Mode of Exam – OMR sheet, i.e. through offline mode.
- Number of Questions – 100 questions.
- Type of Questions – Multiple Choice Type questions.
- Marking Scheme – 1 marks will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking – 0.25 mark will be deducted every incorrect answer.
- Duration of Exam – 90 Minute.
The syllabus will be based on the 12th Standard. The syllabus will be totally based on the latest syllabus prescribed by the State Board of School Education and CBSE.
- The 2018 application form will be made via online mode.
- The filling of application form can be filled till May 2018.
- Candidates are informed to fill the application form before last date.
- Enter all the data which is required in the form.
- Upload the photograph and signature in the specified size.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Qualifying Exam – Candidate must passed 12th class or equivalent from any recognized board or State board.
- Appearing Candidates – Appearing candidates can also apply.
- Subjects – The mandatory subjects in which candidate has to pass the qualifying exam are Mathematics, Science and English.
- Minimum Marks – Candidate must secure 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates qualifying 10+2 through Open Universities system directly without having any basic qualification for prosecuting such studies are not eligible for admission in the law courses”.
College for PU UGLAW are:-
- University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University, Chandigarh
- University Institute of Laws, Panjab University Regional Centre Civil Lines, Ludhiana
- University Institute of Legal Studies, Swami Sarvanand Giri, PU Regional Centre, Bajwara, Hoshiarpur.
Admit Card: – Not Available.
Result: – Not Available. This Exam is also called as PUUGLAW Application Form 2018 or PU UGLAW Admit Card 2018 or PU UGLAW Punjab University Result 2018 or Punjab University Application Fees 2018 or PU UGLAW Eligibility Criteria 2018.
|To Apply Online||Click here|