ONGC Tripura Asset FMO Job Opening 2018
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has issued notification for 23 posts of Field Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer and Medical Officer. ONGC Tripura Asset FMO Job Opening 2018 notification was issued on 08.06.2018. The aspirants need to attend Walk In ONGC Agartala GDMO Jobs. ONGC Field Medical Officer Interview details given below. ONGC Tripura Asset Walk In details are mentioned below. NR – Not required.
Date of Interview – 12.06.2018
Registration Time – 9.30 am to 11.00 am.
Venue of ONGC Tripura Asset FMO Job Opening 2018 – ONGC, Guest House, ONGC South Colony, Badarghat, Agartala, Tripura-799014.
Candidate to bring following documents at scheduled venue
- Bio-data in prescribed format typed on A4 size papers (Format given below).
- Original certificate with one set of photocopies of qualification, Birth, Registration certificate of council /Institute and experience if any, duly self-attested by candidate.
- Two Passport size photographs to be affixed in the application format.
- Caste certificates, if applicable.
- Photo ID proof (i.e. PAN card / Driving Licence / Company’s ID card / Voter ID card) any one.
- All the copies of credentials/Certificates submitted by the candidates need to be self-attested only
TOTAL POST DETAILS: 23 Posts
- Field Medical Officer – 20 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) – 2 Posts
- Medical Officer (Occupational Health) – 1 Posts
No fee required. ONGC Tripura FMO Pay Scale 75K for Post 1, 72K for Post 2&3.
- Academic Qualification – MBBS having valid Registration with MCI as per IMC Act 1956
- ONGC Agartala GDMO Jobs other requirements – NR
- ONGC Tripura Asset Walk In Physical test requirement – NR
The selection of the candidate is based on Interview. Check ONGC Tripura Asset Walk In details at regular interval. For more ONGC Field Medical Officer details refer notification.
ONGC Tripura FMO Interview Results
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) would declare ONGC Agartala GDMO Jobs result soon after the Interview. Aspirants can download ONGC Field Medical Officer result from our website.
HOW TO APPLY:
The eligible candidate can refer to the official website www.ongcindia.com for more details. The interested candidate can attend walk in interview along with certificate in original and copy at scheduled date, time and venue (mentioned above).[table “2751” not found /]