National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has issued the notification for aspiring candidate as NIFT 2018 for popular Fashion Designing College in India. This exam is conducted by NIFT to provide Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion technology to student. NIFT Application Form Syllabus Exam 2018 to take admission in top Fashion Technology college candidate is required to Score good marks in this exam which is also called as NIFT 2018.
Starting Date to apply Online is 20/10/2017.
Last Date to apply online is 29/12/2017.
Release of Admit Card is 09/01/2018.
Exam Date is 21/01/2018.
Result Declared Date is March 2018.
Eligible candidate must have completed 18 years.
Candidate must have completed 12th level Education for persuing engineering in Fashion Technology through NIFT.
For General Category Candidates – Rs 1500/-
SC/ST/ PWD/Women Category Candidates – Rs 750/-
Payment of Fees can be done through DD drawn in Favour of NIFT HO Payable at Delhi.
- Exam Mode – For all courses, GAT will be conducted in offline mode (PBT).
- Exam duration – 2 hours (for B.Des & M.Des) and 3 hours (for B.F.Tech, MFM & M.F.Tech).
- Number of Questions – 100 questions will be asked in GAT for B.Des and 120 questions will be asked for M.Des. 150 questions will be asked in B.F.Tech, MFM & M.F.Tech.
- Language – English only.
- Papers – For B.Des and M.Des, two written exams will be conducted i.e. GAT & CAT whereas for B.F.Tech, MFM & M.F.Tech only GAT will be conducted.
- Negative Marking – No negative marking.
- Bachelor of Design (B.Des)
- Bachelor of Fashion Technology (B.F.Tech)
- Master of Design (M.Des)
- Master of Fashion Management (MFM)
- Master of Fashion Technology (M.F.Tech)
Result will be declared through website during February and march 2018.
|For more Details (Notification )||Click here|