NATA Application Form Registration 2018
Council of Architecture (COA) has issued the notification for aspiring candidate as NATA 2018 for popular Architecture College in India. This exam is conducted by COA to provide Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture to student. NATA Application Form Registration 2018 to take admission in top Architecture college candidate is required to Score good marks in this exam which is also called as NATA 2018.
Starting Date to apply Online is 18/01/2018.
Last Date to apply online is 02/03/2018.
Release of Admit Card is 16/04/2018.
Exam Date is 29/04/2018.
Result Declared Date is 2nd Week June 2018.
Eligible candidate must have completed 18 years.
Candidate must have completed 12th level Education for persuing engineering in architecture through any central or state educational board.
For all Category Candidates – Rs 1250/-
Payment of Fees can be done through Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking.
- Mode of Exam – Offline mode (pen paper based).
- Duration – 3 hours.
- Type of Question – The question of Mathematics & General Aptitude will be MCQ.
- No. of Questions – 60 questions.
- Total Marks – The question paper will be of 200 marks.
- Marking Scheme – 2 Marks for correct answer in Mathematics & General Aptitude test.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking.
- Subjects: Mathematics, Drawing & General Aptitude.
- Qualifying Marks – Secure minimum 25% marks in MCQ portion (30 out of 120) & 25% marks in Drawing portion (20 out of 80).
- NATA 2018 Syllabus comprised of Mathematics, Drawing & General Aptitude.
|To download Admit Card||Click here|
Result will be declared on website after few week of examination.