MP PAT Application Form 2019
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has issued the application Form for admission in UG Course through Madhya Pradesh Pre Agriculture Test. The notification for MP PAT Application Form 2019 will issue in March 2019. The student can apply online for MP PAT UG Eligibility Criteria 2019 through official website within the last date. The Starting & last date for applying MP PAT UG Exam Pattern 2019 is given below. MP PAT UG Result 2019 link will be available from March 2019. The MP PAT UG Admit Card 2019 details like age, fee, eligibility, selection Process are below. This website will provide you all important links to fill online form, download admit card, view result in right time.
Starting date to Apply Online Form – 1st Week of March 2019.
Closing date to Apply Online Form – last week of March 2019.
The MP PAT UG 2019 Application Form Written Exam date is April 2019.
The minimum age for MP PAT UG Eligibility Criteria 2019 is NA. The maximum age for MP PAT UG Exam Pattern 2019 is 35 years. The Cut-off date for MP PAT UG Admit Card 2019 is NA. There is relaxation in age for reserved category candidates. Refer to the MP PAT UG Result 2019 official notification for more details.
For UR/OBC Candidate – Rs 500/-
For SC/ST/PH Candidate –Rs 250/-
The Payment of MP PAT UG 2019 Application Form exam is done online through Net banking, Credit card and debit card.
- Qualifying Exam – Candidate must passed 12th class or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Appearing Candidates – Appearing candidates can also apply.
- Subjects – The mandatory subjects in which candidate has to pass the qualifying exam are Mathematics, Science.
- Minimum Marks – HE/She must get 50% marks in aggregate in the entrance examination.
- Domicile Requirement – The candidate must belong to the MP state.
MP PAT UG Exam Pattern 2019 other Needs – NA.
MP PAT UG Admit Card 2019 Physical Needs – NA.
- Mode of Exam – OMR sheet, i.e. offline mode.
- Number of Questions – 200 questions.
- Type of Questions – Multiple Choice Type questions.
- Marking Scheme – 1 marks for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking – No Negative Marking.
- Duration of Exam – 3 hour per Paper.
- The 2018 application form will be made via online mode.
- The filling of application form will start from 1st Week March 2018
- Enter all the data which is required in the form.
- Upload the photo and signature in the given size.
- Click on Submit Button.
The selection of the candidate is based on Written Test. Check this website for MP PAT UG Admit Card 2019 updates at regular basis. For more MP PAT UG Result 2019 details refer notification.
MP PAT UG 2019 Application Form Admit Card
The aspirants can download MP PAT UG Eligibility Criteria 2019 admit card from active link given below. They need to fill details such as Registration No/ Roll No/ DOB/ Name to save MP PAT UG Exam Pattern 2019 call letter.
MP PAT UG Eligibility Criteria 2019 Results
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board would declare MP PAT UG Exam Pattern 2019 result soon after the examination. The aspirants can download MP PAT UG Result 2019 result from the active link given below.
HOW TO APPLY:
The eligible candidate is required to apply online through official website http://peb.mp.gov.in/ or the easy link available in our website below.
To Apply Online Not Available now.