Metallurgy Engineering Course Admission 2018
What in Engineering?
We can call engineering as the basic creativity of human in a very skilled manner. We can call it a way of utilizing our resources scientifically. It shows our team work, Creativity in creating resources which might not have been ever discovered.we are going to discuss about the Metallurgy Engineering Course Admission 2018 or Metallurgical Engineering Eligibility Criteria 2018 or Function of Metallurgical Engineering or Metallurgical Engineering Course Details 2018 or Metallurgical Engineering Admission procedure 2018.
In Engineering we live in real world with real world invention and problem. It is an occupation with solution to every phase of Problem either application of mathematics, science, economics, and social and practical knowledge to invent, innovate, design, build, maintain, research, and improve structures, machines, tools, systems, components, materials, processes, solutions, and organizations.
What is Metallurgy Engineering?
Metallurgy Engineering: – This Field of Engineering Deals with the study of Physical & Chemical behavior of Metallic Element, their intermetallic compounds and their mixtures called alloys. This branch of engineering is important because every modern appliance require to be low weight with high strength and durability.
Metallurgical Engineers extract, refine and recycle metals. They solve problems such as reducing corrosion, maintaining heat levels and increasing the strength of the product.
Working Designation for Metallurgical Engineers:-
- Safety Engineering
- Quality Planning engineer
- Welding engineer
- Plant Equipment engineer
- Aluminum Casting Metallurgist
- Researcher and Consultant
- Ballistics Engineer
Job Description of Metallurgical Engineer:-
- Conducting research and development
- Developing processing plants
- Supervise production processes
- Assuring the quality of metal products
- Writing for technical magazines and trade associations
Course in Metallurgy Engineering:-
- Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering
- B.Tech in Metallurgical Engineering
- B.Tech in Material Science Engineering
- M.Tech Material Science
- D. In Material Science Engineering
- Diploma Courses:
Candidate must have completed class 10 or its equivalent from any recognized university.
- Tech Course:-
- Candidate must have completed Class 12th or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry or Mathematics as main subject. Candidate can check from the official website of IIT Mumbai through http://www.iitb.ac.in/.
Top Metallurgical Engineering College:-
- Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai
- Indian Institute of Technology, Varanasi
- National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra
- Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar
- Indian Institute of Technology, Patna
- IIT, Kanpur
- Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad
- Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur
- National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli
- National Institute of Technology, Durgapur
- Tata Steel
- Hindustan Copper Limited
- Jindal Steel
- Hindalco Industries Limited etc.
Entrance Exam Test:-
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – GATE Exam is the national level exam which is conducted for the admission in the M.Tech Courses of the top Indian Institutes.
- Common Admission Test (CAT) – CAT Exam is conducted by the IIMS for admission in MBA Program of various IIMs in India.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) – GRE Exam is conducted for admission in the Foreign Universities in M.S. Courses.
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) – GMAT Exam is conducted for admissions in MBA Program globally.
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT) – MAT Exam is conducted for the admission in various B- Schools.
- Xavier’s Aptitude Test (XAT) – XAT exam is conducted by XLRI for the admission in their MBA program.