KVPY Application Form 2018
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) 2018 -19 application form has been released. The notification for KVPY Application Form 2018 was issued on 01/07/2018. The aspirants can apply online for KVPY Application Fees 2018 through official website within the last date. The Starting & Closing date for applying KVPY Applying Procedure 2018 is given below. KVPY notification 2018 link will be available from 11/07/2018. The KVPY application form last date 2018 details like age, fee, eligibility, selection Process are mentioned below. This website will provide you all important links to fill online form, download admit card, view result in right time.
Starting date to Apply Online Form –11/07/2018.
Closing date to Apply Online Form –31/08/2018.
The KVPY Application Form 2018 Written Exam date is 04/11/2018.
The minimum age for KVPY Application Fees 2018 is 16 years. The maximum age for KVPY Applying Procedure 2018 is NA. The Cut-off date for KVPY application form last date 2018 is NA. There is relaxation in age for reserved category candidates. Refer to the KVPY notification 2018 official notification for more details.
For UR/OBC Candidate – Rs 1000/-
For SC/ST/PH Candidate – Rs 500/-
The Payment of KVPY Application Form 2018 exam is online.
The KVPY Application Fees 2018 Pay Scale will be according to Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY).
- Academic Qualification
Post 1 –Candidate are in 11th and have completed Matric with science and mathematics subject with at least 75% marks can apply.
For Post 2 – Candidate are in 12th and have completed 11th with science and mathematics subject with at least 75% marks can apply
Post 3 – Candidate are in UG Course in 1st year and have completed intermediate with science subject with at least 75% marks can apply
- KVPY Applying Procedure 2018 other Needs – NA.
- KVPY application form last date 2018 Physical Needs – NA.
The selection of the candidate is based on Written Test. Check this website for KVPY application form last date 2018 updates at regular interval. For more KVPY notification 2018 details refer notification.
KVPY Application Form 2018 Admit Card
The aspirants can download KVPY Application Fees 2018 admit card from active link given below. They need to enter details such as Registration No/ Roll No/ DOB/ Name to download KVPY Applying Procedure 2018 call letter.
KVPY Application Fees 2018 Results
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) would declare KVPY Applying Procedure 2018 result soon after the detailed examination. The aspirants can download KVPY notification 2018 result from the active link given below.
Applying Procedure 2018:-
- Click on the given link.
- Click on the link “Login for Application”.
- After that, you have to fill your name, DOB, email id, mobile number, studying class, select stream, nationality & specify citizenship.
- Now, click on the “Submit” button.
- You will receive an sms /email regarding the “User ID” & “Password” on your registered Email ID or Mobile No.
- Login with the “User ID” & “Password”.
- Now, you have to fill your personal, qualification and exam city preference.
- You also have to upload scanned photograph, signature and other certificates as applicable.
- The size of the photograph & signature should not be more than 80KB in JPEG/JPG format.
- The caste certificate size must be 300KB in JPEG/JPG/PDF format.
- After filling all the details, click on the submit button.
- Now, you have to select the payment mode and pay the application fee through online/offline mode.
HOW TO APPLY:
The eligible candidate is required to apply online through official website http://kvpy.iisc.ernet.in or the easy link available in our website below.
To Apply online CLICK HERE.