This paper consists of two subjects Mathematics and Physics. Both Paper consists of 75 questions, aggregating total of 150 questions. Each question carry 2 marks. So total marks for this paper will be 300 marks. Total time for this paper will be 3 hours. Below are the detailed Syllabus of Both Maths and Physics. Jharkhand School Teacher vacancy – Physics syllabus 2016, JSSC Syllabus of Physics.
JSSC High School Teacher Syllabus of Physics
Jharkhand School Teacher vacancy – Physics syllabus 2016, JSSC Syllabus of Physics.
Paper –I (Physics)
- (a) GENERAL PHYSICS: Vectors and properties of vectors, Relative velocity, Projectile, Uniform circular motion, work energy and power, Gravitation, and escape velocity, Kepler’s laws of planetary motion, elementary idea of Surface tension, Angle of contract, viscosity elementary ideas. (b) RELATIVITY: Special theory of relativity and Lorentz transformation, Length contraction and time dilation, Velocity dependence of mass, Mass energy equivalence.
- Heat and thermodynamics: Kinetic theory of gases, Zeroth Law of Thermodynamics, First law of thermodynamics, Isothermic and Adiabatic processes, Reversible and irreversible processes, Second low of thermodynamic, Carnot engine and its efficiency.
- Optic: Simple and compound microscopes, Huygens’s Principle, Interference of light, (elementary Ideas).
- Electrostatics and Magnetism: Gauss’s theorem and its applications, electric potential and field at a point due to an electric dipole, Capacitors and combination of capacitors (Series and parallel), Magnetic hysteresis, Classification of magnetic materials.
- Current Electricity: Kirchhoff’s law and its application to a Wheatstone bride, heating effect of current, Bio-Savart’s Law, Faraday’s law of electro-magnetic induction, Lenz’s law.
- Atomic and Nuclear Physics: Structure of an atom, Bohr’s theory of hydrogen atom, Heisenberg’s uncertainty principle, Schrodinger’s equation.
- Electronics: Intrinsic and extrinsic semiconductors, p-n junction diode, Zener diode, half wave and full wave rectifiers, Transistors (P-N-P and N-P-N) and its characteristics in common- base and common emitter configurations, Decimal and binary systems and their inter –conversion, Basic logic and truth table, Boolean algebra.