Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB) has issued the notification for aspiring candidate as JEST 2018 and it is also known as NET for popular PH. D College in India. This exam is conducted by SERB to provide Ph.D Degree in Physics, Computational Biology, Neuroscience and theoretical Computer Science to student. JEST National Eligibility Test Application Form 2018 to take admission in Ph.D Course candidate is required to Score good marks in this exam which is also called as JEST 2018.
Starting Date to apply Online is 17/11/2017.
Last Date to apply online is 16/12/2017.
Exam Date is 18/02/2018.
Eligible candidate must have completed 18 years.
Candidate must have completed PG Course for persuing Ph.D through JEST 2018.
For General Category Candidates – Rs 300/-
SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women Category Candidates Rs 150/-
Payment of Fees can be done through Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking.
- Candidates have to visit the official link (link is given below).
- Candidates are required to register themselves with a valid E-mail ID.
- Login on the website with your user name (Registered E-mail ID) and password.
- Now, fill all the necessary details in the application carefully.
- Upload the scanned images of passport size photograph and signature.
Pay the application fee using online mode.
Result will be declared through online mode via website.
|To Apply Online||Click here|