JEE Advance Entrance Exam 2018
Joint Entrance Exam Advanced FAQ has been released. It is the entrance exam for admission into undergraduate course offered in the field of engineering, Architecture, Sciences or Pharmaceutics and many more. JEE Advance Entrance Exam 2018 is managed by the IIT Kanpur. The IIT JEE Advanced is the second stage of exam after JEE Mains. Those who have qualified in the JEE Mains exam are eligible for the JEE Advance Entrance Exam 2018. Candidate can also check the JEE Advanced Registration Fees for the registration related query. We will keep you updated for JEE Advanced Eligibility information Like JEE Advanced Result 2018 or release of JEE Advanced Admit Card 2018.
Important Date for JEE Advanced Entrance Exam 2018:
Candidate can apply Online for JEE Advance Entrance Exam 2018 from 02/05/2018.
Last Date to apply online for JEE Advanced application form 2018 is 07/05/2018.
Release of JEE Advanced Admit Card 2018 is 14/05/2018.
Exam Date of JEE Advanced is 20/05/2018.
JEE Advanced Result 2018 will be declared on 10/06/2018.
Eligible candidate must have completed 18 years for the exam of JEE Advance Entrance Exam 2018.
For Unreserved Category Candidate – Rs 2600/- + GST.
Female Category Candidate – Rs 1300/- + GST.
SC/ST/PwD Candidate – Rs 1300/- + GST.
Late Fine – Rs 500/-
Payment of Fees for JEE Advance Entrance Exam 2018 can be done through online mode via Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card.
- The syllabus of JEE Advance Entrance Exam 2018 will be based on the 12th Standard and will include every single topic form the Std. 11th and 12th Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The 2018 application form will be made via offline mode.
- The filling of application form will start from 02/05/2018 to 07/05/2018.
- Candidates are informed to fill the application form before last date.
- Enter all the data which is required in the form.
- Upload the photograph and signature in the specified size.
- Click on Submit Button to Submit IIT JEE Application Form or can visit https://www.jeeadv.ac.in/.