IIFT MBA Application Form 2018
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) has issued the application Form for admission in MBA Course in IIFT. The notification for IIFT MBA Application Form 2018 will issue on 07/08/2018. The aspirants can apply online for IIFT MBA Eligibility Criteria 2018 through official website within the last date. The Starting & Closing date for applying IIFT MBA Exam Pattern 2018 is given below. IIFT MBA Result 2018 link will be available from 07/08/2018. The IIFT MBA Admit Card 2018 details like age, fee, eligibility, selection Process are mention below. This website will provide you all important links to fill online form, download admit card, view result in right time.
Starting date to Apply Online Form – 07/08/2018.
Closing date to Apply Online Form – 24/09/2019.
The IIFT MBA Application Form 2018 Written Exam date is 22/12/2018.
The minimum age for IIFT MBA Eligibility Criteria 2018 is NA. The maximum age for IIFT MBA Exam Pattern 2018 is NA. The Cut-off date for IIFT MBA Admit Card 2018 is NA. There is relaxation in age for reserved category candidates. Refer to the IIFT MBA Result 2018 official notification for more details.
For General Category Candidates – Rs 1650/-
SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women Category Candidates – Rs 825/-
Payment of Fees can be done through Online Mode.
The Payment of IIFT MBA Application Form 2018 exam is done online through Net banking, Credit card and debit card.
- Exam Mode – Pen and paper test.
- Sections – The question paper will include 5 sections namely English Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis.
- Number of Questions – 123 questions. Number of questions varies every year.
- Question Paper – Multiple Choice Type.
- Language – English only.
- Exam Duration -2 hours.
- Marking Scheme – Each section will contain different marks ranges from 0.5 to 1.00.
- Negative Marking – There is negative marking. 1/3rd of the marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates must have a 10+2+3 pattern/ a degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
- IIFT MBA Exam Pattern 2018 other Needs – NA.
- IIFT MBA Admit Card 2018 Physical Needs – NA.
The selection of the candidate is based on Written Test. Check this website for IIFT MBA Admit Card 2018 updates at regular interval. For more IIFT MBA Result 2018 details refer notification.
IIFT MBA Application Form 2018 Admit Card
The aspirants can download IIFT MBA Eligibility Criteria 2018 admit card from active link given below. They need to enter details such as Registration No/ Roll No/ DOB/ Name to download IIFT MBA Exam Pattern 2018 call letter.
IIFT MBA Eligibility Criteria 2018 Results
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) would declare IIFT MBA Exam Pattern 2018 result soon after the detailed examination. The aspirants can download IIFT MBA Result 2018 result from the active link given below.
HOW TO APPLY:
The eligible candidate is required to apply online through official website http://tedu.iift.ac.in/iift/index.php or the easy link available in our website below.
To apply online CLICK HERE.