GPAT Application Form 2018
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2018 -19 is conducted by National Testing Agency. Its application form has been released. The notification for GPAT Application Form 2018 will issue on 15/11/2018. The aspirants can apply online for GPAT Application Fees 2018 through official website within the last date. The Starting & Closing date for applying GPAT Applying Procedure 2018 is given below. GPAT notification 2018 link will be available from 15/11/2018. The GPAT application form last date 2018 details like age, fee, eligibility, selection Process are mention below. This website will provide you all important links to fill online form, download admit card, view result in right time.
Starting date to Apply Online Form –15/11/2018.
Closing date to Apply Online Form –30/11/2018.
Release of Admit Card – 07/01/2019.
The GPAT Application Form 2018 Written Exam date is 28/01/2019.
Result Declaration – 10/02/2018.
The minimum age for GPAT Application Fees 2018 is 16 years. The maximum age for GPAT Applying Procedure 2018 is NA. The Cut-off date for GPAT application form last date 2018 is NA. There is relaxation in age for reserved category candidates. Refer to the GPAT notification 2018 official notification for more details.
For UR/OBC Candidate – Rs 1400/-
For SC/ST/PH Candidate – Rs 700/-
The Payment of GPAT Application Form 2018 exam is online and offline through SBI Bank Challan.
The GPAT Application Fees 2018 Pay Scale will be according to Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT).
- Academic Qualification
Post 1 –Candidate who have completed bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2) also for lateral entry candidate. Appearing candidate can also apply.
- GPAT Applying Procedure 2018 other Needs – NA.
- GPAT application form last date 2018 Physical Needs – NA.
The selection of the candidate is based on Written Test. Check this website for GPAT application form last date 2018 updates at regular interval. For more GPAT notification 2018 details refer notification.
GPAT Application Form 2018 Admit Card
The aspirants can download GPAT Application Fees 2018 admit card from active link given below. They need to enter details such as Registration No/ Roll No/ DOB/ Name to download GPAT Applying Procedure 2018 call letter.
GPAT Application Fees 2018 Results:-
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) would declare GPAT Applying Procedure 2018 result soon after the detailed examination. The aspirants can download GPAT notification 2018 result from the active link given below.
- Question Type – Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration – 3 hours.
- Exam Mode – Online Test.
- Marking Scheme – 4 marks will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking– 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Pattern – OMR pattern.
Applying Procedure 2018:-
- Click on the given link.
- Click on the link “Login for Application”.
- After that, you have to fill your name, DOB, email id, mobile number, studying class, select stream, nationality & specify citizenship.
- Now, click on the “Submit” button.
- You will receive a sms /email regarding the “User ID” & “Password” on your registered Email ID or Mobile No.
- Login with the “User ID” & “Password”.
- Now, you have to fill your personal, qualification and exam city preference.
- You also have to upload scanned photograph, signature and other certificates as applicable.
- The size of the photograph & signature should not be more than 80KB in JPEG/JPG format.
- The caste certificate size must be 300KB in JPEG/JPG/PDF format.
- After filling all the details, click on the submit button.
- Now, you have to select the payment mode and pay the application fee through online/offline mode.
HOW TO APPLY:
The eligible candidate is required to apply online through official website https://www.nta.ac.in/ or the easy link available in our website below.
To apply online CLICK HERE.