Forest Engineering Course Jobs 2018
We all know engineering is the branch of science that helps its applicant to develop new innovation, maintain it and to redevelop it into undefined certainty. We can call Engineers as solvers, organizers, communicators, calculators and designers. These skills rely heavily on rational thinking and logical decision making. In this article we are going to discuss about the Forest Engineering Course Jobs 2018 or ICAR Eligibility Criteria 2018 or Function of Forest Engineer or Forest Engineering Eligibility Criteria 2018 or Forest Engineering Admission procedure 2018.
It is an occupation with solution to every phase of Problem either application of mathematics, science, economics, and social and practical knowledge to invent, innovate, design, build, maintain, research, and improve structures, machines, tools, systems, components, materials, processes, solutions, and organizations.
Forest Engineering: – Forest Engineering is the branch of engineering that deals with Mountain Forest and maintaining its vital Resource. Mountain forests are valuable resources providing wood, water, wildlife & fish habitat and scenic quality.
Maintaining those scenic, protective and productive values requires skillful application of forest & ecological engineering knowledge in order to sustain and enhance those resources. We are going to discuss about the Forest Engineering Course Jobs 2018 or ICAR Eligibility Criteria 2018 or Function of Forest Engineer or Forest Engineering Eligibility Criteria 2018 or Forest Engineering Admission procedure 2018.
Function of Forest Engineer:-
- Supervise crews assigned to these projects and maintain records of their progress
- Preserve and protect forests from campers and poachers
- Prevent illegal felling of trees for timber
- Work in laboratories and industries which process products out of wood
- Map of forested areas using several instruments and remote sensing devices
- Document forest resources such as timber, ground for cattle grazing, shelter for wild animals, food and water for animals
- Maintain all forest related technical data
- Identify areas which require particular attention for either fresh planting, felling, thinning of dense forests or pruning and pest control
- Plan wildlife reserves
- conserving forest and forest resources
- managing forest resources
- conserving and protecting wildlife
- developing forest and forest resources
- Maintaining awareness of latest technology used in the field of Forestry.
- 10+2 in the Science stream, completed from a recognized educational Board.
- A minimum aggregate score of 50% (45% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) at the level of graduation. Candidate can check form the official website of ICAR through https://www.aieea.net/
Forest Engineer Working Fields:-
- zoological parks
- wildlife ranges
- corporates having their own plantations for timbering
- wildlife research institutes
- Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) and its affiliated institutes
- wildlife department
- forest departments
- national parks & sanctuaries
- Forest nurseries.
The candidates who have passed All India Entrance Exam of ICAR (ICAR AIEEA 2018) are eligible for admission to agricultural Universities that offers forestry courses. We are going to discuss about the Forest Engineering Course Jobs 2018 or ICAR Eligibility Criteria 2018 or Function of Forest Engineer or Forest Engineering Eligibility Criteria 2018 or Forest Engineering Admission procedure 2018.