NBE (National Board of Examination) has issued the Admit Card for aspiring candidate as DNBCET 2018 for popular engineering college in India. This exam is conducted by NBE to provide DNB PG and DNB Super speciality course to student. DNBCET Syllabus Exam Pattern Admit Card 2018 to take admission top engineering college candidate is required to Score good marks in this exam which is also called as DNBCET SS 2018.
Starting Date to apply Online is 6/11/2017.
Last Date to apply online is 27/11/2017.
Release of Admit Card is released.
Exam Date is 21/12/2017.
Result Declared Date is 21/01/2018.
Eligible candidate must have completed 18 years.
Candidate must have completed 12th level Education for persuing engineering through DNBCET SS 2018.
For General Category Candidates – Rs 4500/-
SC/ST/PWD/Women Category Candidates are exempted from paying the fees.
Payment of Fees can be done through Credit Card, Debit Card and Net banking.
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants should hold the MBBS and MD/MS Degree recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Appearing candidates: Candidates who are in possession of postgraduate medical degrees/Provisional Pass Certificates by 31st December 2017 are eligible to apply.
- Applicant should complete their 3 years of rotatory training by 31st December 2017.
- Candidate must be registered with M.C.I./State Medical Council and proof must be furnished at the time of counselling.
- Mode of Exam – Online mode (CBT).
- Type of Questions – Multiple Type Questions (MCQ).
- Total Questions – 180 questions.
- Medium of Exam – English language.
- Duration – 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme – 4 marks will be given for correct answer.
- Negative Marking – 1 marks will be deducted for wrong answer.
The questions cover topics from applied basic sciences, clinical practice, and recent advances.
|For (Notification) & Application Form||Click here|