Christ University BBA Entrance Exam 2018
Christ University has issued the notification for aspiring candidate as Christ University Entrance Test 2018 for popular University called as Christ University. This exam is conducted by Christ University to provide Bachelor’s Degree in BBA, BBA (Hons), BBA (Finance and International Business), BBA (Finance and Accountancy), BA LLB (Hons), BBA LLB (Hons), LLM, B Com (Hons), B Com (International Finance), B Com (Professional), BA-CEP and BHM to student. Christ University BBA Entrance Exam 2018 to take admission in top BBA college candidate is required to Score good marks in this exam which is also called as CUEE 2018. This Exam is also called as Christ University BBA Entrance Exam 2018 or Christ University BBA Admit Card 2018 or Christ University Result 2018 or Christ University Applying Procedure 2018 or Christ University Application Form 2018.
Starting Date to apply Online is 08/12/2017.
Last Date to apply online is 19/04/2018.
Release of Admit Card is 23/04/2018.
Exam Date is 29/04/2018.
Result Declared Date is 05/05/2018.
Eligible candidate must have completed 18 years.
Candidate must have completed 12th level Education for persuing BBA through CUEE 2018.
This Exam is also called as Christ University BBA Entrance Exam 2018 or Christ University BBA Admit Card 2018 or Christ University Result 2018 or Christ University Applying Procedure 2018 or Christ University Application Form 2018.
- Mode of Exam – OMR sheet, i.e. through offline mode.
- Number of Questions – 120 questions.
- Type of Questions – Multiple Choice Type questions.
- Marking Scheme – 1 marks will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking – 0.25 mark will be deducted every incorrect answer.
- Duration of Exam – 2 hour.
The syllabus will be based on the 12th Standard. The syllabus will be totally based on the latest syllabus prescribed by the State Board of School Education and CBSE.
- The application form is given below.
- Application forms for Christ University Entrance Test 2018 can be downloaded from the official website.
- Interested candidates can apply by filling the application form online. To fill the application form the candidates will have to log on to the official website and register as new user.
- To register, the candidate will be required to create a 16 digit unique login ID by entering as valid email ID, mobile number and date of birth.
- Once registered, the candidates will be able to access the application form. They must follow all the instructions given for filling the form and must check the information entered thoroughly before clicking on “Confirm Submission” tab.
- Fee payment can be done online through debit/credit card or net banking.
- The process of submission of the application form will be completed only after payment of fees. On successful payment of fees, the application number will be sent to the candidate’s registered email ID, with the help of which they will be able to print the duly filled form.
- There after the candidates will have to send the form along with other documents to Christ University by post.
- Documents to be sent:
- Print out of the duly filled application form
- Copy of online fee payment acknowledgement slip
- 2 recent passport size photos and two stamp size photos wearing formal clothes with whiter background. The candidates must write their name and application number behind all the photos
- Copy of Class 10,11,12 mark sheet
- Copy of Graduation mark sheet ( for LLM)
- Copy of transfer certificate
- Copy of migration certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of passport and visa ( for foreign students)
These documents must be sent to the university in an A4 size envelope within 5 working days of submitting the form online, to the following address:
The Office of Admissions,
Hosur Road, Bengaluru- 560 029
Those who wish to submit their application in person can do so at the following address:
Office of Admissions,
Christ University, Main Campus,
Bengaluru- 560 029
- Qualifying Exam – Candidate must passed 12th class or equivalent from any recognized board or State board.
- Appearing Candidates – Appearing candidates can also apply.
- Subjects – The mandatory subjects in which candidate has to pass the qualifying exam are written skills, communication skills and logical reasoning, followed by Micro presentation and personal interview.
Minimum Marks – Candidate must secure 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination.
- Eligibility Criteria for Foreign Category students:
- Either of the parents is outside India (except Nepal) on Work Permit / Resident Permit.
- Indian citizen financed by any Institution / agency outside India, even if parents are Residents of India
- Indian Citizen, pursued studies for qualifying examination in any foreign / Indian syllabi outside India
- Indian citizen pursued studies for qualifying examination in foreign syllabus in India
- Eligibility Criteria for International students-Foreign citizens, PIO card holders and OCI:
- International students coming from Non-English speaking countries should
- -Produce evidence of passing the qualifying examination in English medium or
- -Have IELTS 6.0 with no sub-score below 5.5 or TOEFL (paper) 550, TOEFL (computer) of 213 or TOEFL (IBT) of 79 scores
- Candidates without the above pre-qualifications will have to enroll either for
- -Intensive Certificate course in English Language (Full Time) conducted from March to May or
- -One Semester Certificate course in English Language (Part Time) conducted after regular class hours from June to December.
Official Website: – https://christuniversity.in//
Admit Card: – Not Available.
Result: – Not Available. This Exam is also called as Christ University BBA Entrance Exam 2018 or Christ University BBA Admit Card 2018 or Christ University Result 2018 or Christ University Applying Procedure 2018 or Christ University Application Form 2018.
|To Apply Online||Click here|