CBSE NET Application Form December 2019
CBSE NET 2018 -19 application form has been released. The notification for CBSE Application Form 2018 was issued on 01/08/2018. The aspirants can apply online for CBSE Application Fees 2018 through official website within the last date. The Starting & Closing date for applying CBSE Applying Procedure 2018 is given below. CBSE notification 2018 link will be available from 01/09/2018. The CBSE application form last date 2018 details like age, fee, eligibility, selection Process are mentioned below. This website will provide you all important links to fill online form, download admit card, view result in right time.
Starting date to Apply Online Form –01/09/2018.
Closing date to Apply Online Form –30/09/2018.
The KVPY Application Form 2018 Written Exam date is 09/11/2018 to 23rd November 2018.
The minimum age for CBSE Application Fees 2018 is 16 years. The maximum age for CBSE Applying Procedure 2018 is NA. The Cut-off date for CBSE application form last date 2018 is NA. There is relaxation in age for reserved category candidates. Refer to the CBSE notification 2018 for more details.
For UR/OBC Candidate – Rs 800/-
OBC Candidate – Rs 400/-
For SC/ST/PH Candidate – Rs 200/-
The Payment of CBSE Application Form 2018 exam is online.
The CBSE Application Fees 2018 Pay Scale will be according to NTA National Testing Agency.
- Academic Qualification
Post 1 –Candidate are in 11th and have completed Matric with science and mathematics subject with at least 75% marks can apply.
- CBSE Applying Procedure 2018 other Needs – NA.
- CBSE application form last date 2018 Physical Needs – NA.
The selection of the candidate is based on Written Test. Check this website for CBSE application form last date 2018 updates at regular interval. For more CBSE notification 2018 details refer notification.
CBSE Application Form 2018 Admit Card
The aspirants can download CBSE Application Fees 2018 admit card from active link given below. They need to enter details such as Registration No/ Roll No/ DOB/ Name to download CBSE Applying Procedure 2018 call letter.
CBSE Application Fees 2018 Results
NTA National Testing Agency would declare CBSE Applying Procedure 2018 result soon after the detailed examination. The aspirants can download CBSE notification 2018 result from the active link given below.
Applying Procedure 2018:-
- Click on the given link.
- Click on the link “Login for Application”.
- After that, you have to fill your name, DOB, email id, mobile number, studying class, select stream, nationality & specify citizenship.
- Now, click on the “Submit” button.
- You will receive an sms /email regarding the “User ID” & “Password” on your registered Email ID or Mobile No.
- Login with the “User ID” & “Password”.
- Now, you have to fill your personal, qualification and exam city preference.
- You also have to upload scanned photograph, signature and other certificates as applicable.
- The size of the photograph & signature should not be more than 80KB in JPEG/JPG format.
- The caste certificate size must be 300KB in JPEG/JPG/PDF format.
- After filling all the details, click on the submit button.
- Now, you have to select the payment mode and pay the application fee through online/offline mode.
HOW TO APPLY:
The eligible candidate is required to apply online through official website https://ntanet.nic.in/ntanetcms/public/home.aspx or the easy link available in our website below.
To apply online CLICK HERE.