CBSE NEET UG Online Counselling 2018
CBSE NEET UG Online Counselling 2018 – National Eligibility Entrance Test is a national level competition organized by CBSE. This exam is conducted by CBSE to provide BDS/ MBBS Degree to student. NEET 2018 National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2018 to take admission in top medical college candidate is required to Score good marks in this exam which is also called as NEET 2018. This Exam is also called as NEET 2018 National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2018 or National Eligibility Test 2018 or NEET Application From 2018 or NEET 2018 National Eligibility Test Syllabus 2018 or NEET Admit Card 2018 or NEET Online Counselling 2018.
Eligibility Criteria for NEET UG 2018:-
Candidate must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2018 or will complete the required age on or before Dec 31 of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/BDS Course of NEET Online Counselling 2018.
The upper age limit for the exam is 25 years on the exam date of National Eligibility Test 2018. A relaxation of 5 years for Candidate belonging to OBC/SC/ST category will be given for NEET Application From 2018.
Age criteria to appear for NEET (UG):
Unreserved category students: On or between May 7, 1993 to Jan 1, 2002
SC/ST/OBC category students: May 7, 1988 and Jan 1, 2002.
NEET UG Exam Pattern 2018:-
- Physics paper was balanced in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2018. It covers almost all chapters.
- 20 Questions from class 11th while 25 Questions from class 12th.
- Most of the questions were average and from Career Point Class Notes and from Study Material.
- Few Questions are simply Formula based of National Eligibility Test 2018.
- Few Questions involve lengthy calculation which makes paper slightly difficult as compared to previous year question Paper.
- PHYSICAL:-Paper is calculative and comparatively harder than last year. One question from mole concept was quiet hard and Ionic equilibrium question was very lengthy
- INORGANIC:-Inorganic section is average and from co-ordinate chemistry 5 questions were asked. Overall easy than last year. None of the answers in one question from P-block chemistry was correct hence 4 marks must be awarded to all students in this question.
- ORGANIC:-Paper is overall average and scoring. Most of the chemical reactions are mechanism based nearly same as that of last year. One question of –I Effect has two correct answers NEET Application From 2018.
- Question paper was well balanced covering almost all units of the prescribed syllabus of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2018.
- Difficulty level was almost similar to last year, but questions were free from ambiguous options, this made the paper easier to solve for the candidate of National Eligibility Test 2018.
- Out of 180 Questions 18 were easy, 60 Average and 12 Difficult of NEET Online Counselling 2018.
- Around 56%Questions were from 11th and 44% Questions from 12th class NEET Application Form 2018.
CBSE NEET UG Online Counselling 2018:-
CBSE NEET UG Online Counselling 2018 will be started from: – 22/06/2018.[table “2801” not found /]