Air India Goa Security Agent Vacancy 2018
Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) has issued notification for 64 posts of Security Agent. The Air India Goa Security Agent Vacancy 2018 notification for was issued on 11.09.2018. Aspirants can attend Walk-In Interview of Air India SA Recruitment on scheduled date & time. Important dates for Air India Security Agent Interview is given below. Air India Goa Walk In full details are mentioned below. AIATSL AVSEC SA Job description below.
IMPORTANT DATE & TIME
Date & Time – Graduate (With Valid AVSEC) – 29.09.2018 (9 am to 2 pm)
Venue – Graduate (With Valid AVSEC) – Air India Limited Dempo House, Ground Floor, Campal, D.B. Marg, Panaji, Goa-403001.
Date & Time – Graduate (Without AVSEC) – 30.09.2018 (7 am to 11 pm)
Venue – Graduate (Without AVSEC) – Don Bosco High School M.G. Road, Near Municipal Market, Panaji, Goa-403001
Maximum age for Graduate (With AVSEC) – 31 years. Maximum age for Graduate (Without AVSEC) – 28 years. Cut-off date for AIATSL AVSEC SA Job is 01.09.2018. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates. Attend Air India Goa Walk In on scheduled date & time.
- Security Agent – 64 Posts
Gen – 45, OBC – 11, SC – 1, ST – 7
For UR/OBC Candidate – Rs. 500/-
For SC/ST/ PWD/Ex-Serviceman Candidate – NIL
AIATSL Goa Security Agent Vacancy 2018 Fee Payment via Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Ltd”, Payable at Mumbai
Air India SA Recruitment Pay Scale as per Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL).
- Academic Qualification –
- AVSEC Qualified – Graduate. Must possess BCAS Basic AVSEC (12-day new pattern). Able to speak Hindi & English with local language. BCAS Certified XBIS Screener (Valid Certification). BCAS Certified In-Line Screener (Valid Certification)
- Non AVSEC Qualified) – Graduate. Able to speak Hindi & English with local language. NCC B/C Certificate. Proficiency in Firefighting. Knowledge of Industrial Security. Knowledge in Disaster Management.
- Air India Security Agent Interview Extra Qual/ Exp– Preference applied.
- AIATSL AVSEC SA Job Physical Requirements – Height (Gen) – 170 cms (M)/ 157 cms (F); SC/OBC – 165 cms (M)/ 155 cms (F); ST/Gorkhas – 162.5 cms (M)/ 150 cms (F)
Selection of candidate is based on Interview (AVSEC); PET, Written, Interview (Non-AVSEC). Check www.careerchamber.com for AIATSL AVSEC SA Job regular updates. Attend Air India Goa Walk In on 29-30 September 2018.
Air India SA Recruitment Results
Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) declare Air India Security Agent Interview result after the exam. AIATSL Goa Security Agent Vacancy 2018 Result could be downloaded after the interview. To download other results Click Here.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidate can refer to website www.airindia.com for more details. The interested candidate should attend Walk in Interview on scheduled date, time & venue mentioned above. They need to carry Application Form duly filled-in along with all original Certificates in support of Date of Birth, Educational
Qualification, NCC Certificate, Doctor’s Certificate for height and weight, Caste
certificate (for SC/ST/OBC candidates), Discharge Certificate (for Ex Servicemen),
Experience Certificate, if any, and 5 recent passport size photographs.