AIIMS Jodhpur Eligibility Fees Placement 2018
AIIMS Jodhpur is also called as All India Institute of Medical Science Jodhpur. It is situated in Rajasthan near Basni Industrial Area, Phase -2, Jodhpur 342005. This institution came into existence on 2012. The institute will operate autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (India). In this article we are going to discuss about the AIIMS Jodhpur Eligibility Fees Placement 2018 or Placement in AIIMS Jodhpur 2018 or Applying Procedure of AIIMS Jodhpur 2018 or Educational Qualification of AIIMS Jodhpur 2018 or AIIMS Jodhpur Counselling Process 2018.
AIIMS Applying Procedure:-
- Students can register for this exam through online mode only.
- There is no offline mode available for filling the AIIMS 2018 application form.
- Fill all the registration details carefully and submit it.
- Students can pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Select the city choices for entrance examination.
- Now, fill educational qualification and address details.
- Upload the scanned images of signature, photograph and thumb impression in prescribed format.
- After completing all the steps, click on the final submit button.
- Don’t forget to keep a printout of the application form for future references.
- Fill the application form correctly, editing will not be allowed.
AIIMS Jodhpur Application Fees:-
For unreserved Category Candidates: – Rs 1500/-
For SC/ST: – Rs 1200/-
The fee payment can be made through online mode only.
The payment can be done using debit/credit card or net banking.
AIIMS Jodhpur Counselling Process:-
- Students are called for counselling process, according to the merit list.
- The counselling is organized for all seven AIIMS via offline process at AIIMS, New Delhi.
- For the counselling process, candidates have to fill their choices through online mode.
- Candidates have to mark their preferences as per their ranks.
- Seats will be allotted to candidates, on the basis of rank, filled choices and seats availability.
- After seat allotment, candidates have to appear at the allotted college to confirm admission.
Applicants Age should be 21 to 35 years. Please go through AIIMS Jodhpur official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation. We are going to discuss about the AIIMS Jodhpur Eligibility Fees Placement 2018 or Placement in AIIMS Jodhpur 2018 or Applying Procedure of AIIMS Jodhpur 2018 or Educational Qualification of AIIMS Jodhpur 2018 or AIIMS Jodhpur Counselling Process 2018.
Selection of Candidates for Senior Nursing Officer posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Examination. Candidate can check through the official website of AIIMS Jodhpur through https://www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in/
B.Sc. nursing (4 year course). OR B.Sc. (Post-Certificate) or equivalent such as B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) and Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council. We are going to discuss about the AIIMS Jodhpur Eligibility Fees Placement 2018 or Placement in AIIMS Jodhpur 2018 or Applying Procedure of AIIMS Jodhpur 2018 or Educational Qualification of AIIMS Jodhpur 2018 or AIIMS Jodhpur Counselling Process 2018.
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted through CBT (Computer Based Test).
- Duration: The exam duration will be 3 ½ hours.
- Exam Shifts: First Shift (9:00 AM to 12:30 PM) and Second Shift (3:00 PM to 6:30 PM).
- Type of Question: Questions will be Objective Type (Multiple Choice and Reason-Assertion type).
- of Question: Total 200 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Language: Question paper will be provided either in English or in Hindi language.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 1/3 mark will be deducted for incorrect answer.