AIIMS Delhi Admission Eligibility Placement 2018
AIIMS is a group of autonomous medical college for having higher education in field of medical. All AIIMS college in India is regulated by AIIMS Delhi. All the examination is conducted under AIIMS Delhi. Even this year AIIMS Delhi has conducted the MBBS program. Candidate can check the official website of AIIMS Delhi through https://www.aiimsexams.org/ . In this Article we are going to discuss about the AIIMS Delhi Admission Eligibility Placement 2018 AIIMS Delhi Online Application form 2018 or AIIMS Delhi Eligibility Criteria 2018 or the top 10 MBBS College in India or Application Process AIIMS Delhi 2018.
AIIMS Delhi is situated at Dr. Rajendra Prasad Centre for Ophthalmic Sciences, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110029, India.
AIIMS MBBS important Dates 2018:-
Starting of Online registration – 5th February 2018
Last date for online registration 5th March 2018 (5:00 PM)
Status of Registration – Last week of Mar 2018
Last date for complying with deficiencies in application 2nd week of Apr 2018
Release of Admit card – 1st week of May 2018
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Exam date – 26th & 27th May 2018
Announcement of Result – 12th June 2018
Counselling (1st Round) -3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th July 2018
Counselling (2nd Round) – 2nd August 2018
Counseling (3rd Round) – 4th September 2018
Open counselling – 27th September 2018
The applicants must have qualified 12th standard or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
The applicants must have attained the age of 17 years on or before 31st December 2018 at the time of admission.
Subjects in the qualifying examination should be English & PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Biology)
The applicants must have scored 60% aggregate marks in the subjects taken together (50% for reserved categories). In this Article we are going to discuss about the AIIMS Delhi Admission Eligibility Placement 2018 AIIMS Delhi Online Application form 2018 or AIIMS Delhi Eligibility Criteria 2018 or the top 10 MBBS College in India or Application Process AIIMS Delhi 2018.
The applicants will be selected based on their performance in the entrance examination. The preferences for the participating institutions except AIIMS Delhi should be mentioned in the application form. The seats will be allotted based on merit cum choice of the applicants. In this Article we are going to discuss about the AIIMS Delhi Admission Eligibility Placement 2018 AIIMS Delhi Online Application form 2018 or AIIMS Delhi Eligibility Criteria 2018 or the top 10 MBBS College in India or Application Process AIIMS Delhi 2018.
- Counselling for first round will be started from 3rd July 2018.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored in entrance exam.
- For all the categories, the merit list will be prepared separately.
- Applicants will be invited for counselling on the basis of rank secured in the merit list.
- At the given date & time mentioned on the call letter, the applicants are required to report at the venue with original documents for counselling process.
- You are required to bring the following documents at time of counselling:
- Admit Card issued by AIIMS
- High School/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate as a proof of date of Birth
- Rank letter issued by AIIMS
- Certificate & Mark-sheet of Secondary Class mentioning DOB/Certificate
- You should also bring the following certificates, if applicable in your case:
- Marks Sheet of Sr. Secondary Class (12th Class)
- SC/ST Certificate issued by the competent authority. Sub caste should be clearly mentioned in the certificate.
- Orthopedic Physical Disability Certificate issued by a duly constituted and authorized Medical Boards. PH certificate issued by any other Authority / Hospital will NOT be entertained.
- OBC certificate issued by the competent authority. The OBC Certificate should be valid for Central Government Institutions/Jobs. (OBC applicants belonging to the Creamy Layer shall not be eligible for reserved seats).
AIIMS Registration Process:-
- Open the AIIMS 2018 official website.
- Click on the ‘New Registration’ Tab.
- After reading the instructions, click on the ‘Proceed’ tab.
- Now, fill your personal and contact information.
- Note your ‘Candidate ID’ and press ‘OK’.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Select your choice of Exam Centre.
- Now, you’ll be asked to fill your Qualification and Address details.
- Upload scanned images in the prescribed format.
- After completing the entire procedure, click on the ‘Save & Proceed’ tab
- Save the page for further use.