AIIMS Bhopal Placement Fees Course 2018
AIIMS is one of the most renowned Medical Institution in India. It is an Autonomous Institution set up by Government of India. In this article we are going to discuss about AIIMS Bhopal Placement Fees Course 2018 or AIIMS Bhopal Online Application form 2018 or AIIMS Bhopal Eligibility Criteria 2018 or the top 10 MBBS College in India or Application Process AIIMS Bhopal 2018.
Official Address of AIIMS Bhopal is All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Saket Nager, Bhopal – 462 024, Madhya Pradesh, India.
Admission Procedure AIIMS Bhopal 2018:-
- MBBS Students selected for AIIMS Bhopal, should report for admission on Tuesday the 14th
August 2012 between 10.30 A.M. and 2.00 P.M., at Medical College Building, AIIMS
Bhopal. Please bring originals of following:
- Admit card for the AIIMS Entrance Examination, 2012.
- An attested copy of certificate in proof of passing the 12th class under 10+2
Scheme/Senior School Certificate Examination/Intermediate Science or an
Equivalent examination from a recognized Board.
- An attested copy of certificate from the Board showing his/her date of birth.
- An attested copy of mark-sheet of the qualifying examination i.e. 12th class under
10+2 Scheme/Intermediate Science or an equivalent examination in proof of having
Secured 60% or more marks (50% in case of SC/ST in aggregate in the subjects of
- English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology).
In case of SC/ST/OBC(non creamy layer) candidates, an attested copy of
SC/ST/OBC (non creamy layer) certificate issued by the competent authority.
- In case of OPH an attested copy of certificate from prescribed authority showing that
- He/she belongs to Orthopaedic Physically Handicapped category.
You are advised to come with arrangement for approximately Rs. 20,000/- to allow you
Submit admission fees and bear the settling costs.
- Counselling for first round will be started from 3rd July 2018.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored in entrance exam.
- For all the categories, the merit list will be prepared separately.
- Applicants will be invited for counselling on the basis of rank secured in the merit list.
- At the given date & time mentioned on the call letter, the applicants are required to report at the venue with original documents for counselling process.
- You are required to bring the following documents at time of counselling:
- Admit Card issued by AIIMS
- High School/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate as a proof of date of Birth
- Rank letter issued by AIIMS. Candidate can check through http://aiimsrishikesh.edu.in/
- Certificate & Mark-sheet of Secondary Class mentioning DOB/Certificate
- You should also bring the following certificates, if applicable in your case:
- Marks Sheet of Sr. Secondary Class (12th Class)
- SC/ST Certificate issued by the competent authority. Sub caste should be clearly mentioned in the certificate. Orthopaedic Physical Disability Certificate issued by a duly constituted and authorized Medical Boards. PH certificate issued by any other Authority / Hospital will NOT be entertained.
OBC certificate issued by the competent authority. The OBC Certificate should be valid for Central Government Institutions/Jobs. (OBC applicants belonging to the Creamy Layer shall not be eligible for reserved seats). Candidate can also check through http://www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in/
The applicants will be selected based on their performance in the entrance examination. The preferences for the participating institutions except AIIMS Delhi should be mentioned in the application form. The seats will be allotted based on merit cum choice of the applicants. In this Article we are going to discuss about the AIIMS Bhopal Placement Fees Course 2018 or AIIMS Bhopal Online Application form 2018 or AIIMS Bhopal Eligibility Criteria 2018 or the top 10 MBBS College in India or Application Process AIIMS Bhopal 2018.
AIIMS MBBS important Dates 2018:-
- Starting of Online registration – 5th February 2018
- Last date for online registration 5th March 2018 (5:00 PM)
- Status of Registration – Last week of Mar 2018
- Last date for complying with deficiencies in application 2nd week of Apr 2018
- Release of Admit card – 1st week of May 2018
- AIIMS MBBS 2018 Exam date – 26th & 27th May 2018
- Announcement of Result – 12th June 2018
- Counselling (1st Round) -3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th July 2018
- For 2nd round Counselling (2nd Round) – 2nd August 2018
- Counselling (3rd Round) – 4th September 2018
- Open counselling – 27th September 2018
The applicants must have qualified 12th standard or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
The applicants must have attained the age of 17 years on or before 31st December 2018 at the time of admission.
Subjects in the qualifying examination should be English & PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Biology)
The applicants must have scored 60% aggregate marks in the subjects taken together (50% for reserved categories). In this Article we are going to discuss about the AIIMS Bhopal Placement Fees Course 2018 or AIIMS Bhopal Online Application form 2018 or AIIMS Bhopal Eligibility Criteria 2018 or the top 10 MBBS College in India or Application Process AIIMS Bhopal 2018.