AFMC MBBS Admission Application Form 2018
Armed Forces Medical College does not take any entrance test for admission in MBBS course. It will be done through NEET Scores 2018.Intrested Students can apply for NEET 2018 to take admission in AFMC College for MBBS Degree 2018. AFMC MBBS Admission Application Form 2018 will be done through NEET 2018.
Starting Date to apply Online is 4th Week April 2018.
Last Date to apply online is 3rd Week May 2018.
Release of Merit List is 4th Week August 2018.
Eligible candidate must have completed 18 years.
Candidate must have completed 12th level Education for persuing engineering through AFMC 2018.
Candidates who will be shortlisted on the basis of NEET will be called for Test of English Language, Comprehension, Logic and Reasoning and interview conducted by AFMC.
- Nationality – Indian citizen. Candidates belong to Nepal or Bhutan or Person of India Origin migrated from Pakistan or any other foreign country permanently settled in India are also eligible to apply.
- Marital Status – Applying candidate must be Unmarried.
- Age Limit: Candidate’s age must be 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Qualifying Exam – Candidate must pass the 10+2 from recognized board/university.
- Subjects – Candidate must qualify the qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects. Mathematics in 10th standard is compulsory.
- Minimum Marks – Candidate must obtain 60% marks in aggregate in PCB. Candidates also have to score 50% mark in each subjects individually.