Jobs and Career Guide
Online Government Jobs 2017-18
There are number of vacancies which published daily through online government jobs or offline mode from different part of our country. Huge number of candidate possessing different types of qualification like Matriculation, Intermediate, 10+2, Graduation, ITI, Diploma, Engineering Degree, MBA and many others are in search of better jobs across the country. These vacancies are recruited by different Reputed Governmental and Non-Governmental organization in India.
There are many jobs in State government and Central government like Bank jobs, teaching jobs, Engineering jobs, IT jobs, Defence jobs, Railway Jobs, IBPS Online Recruitment, SSC Online Jobs, UPSC Online, SSC CGL, Central Government Jobs, BPO Jobs / Call Center Jobs, Software Engineers Job, accounting jobs, construction jobs, retail jobs, online jobs and many other jobs in Jobs Zone. These are the various online government jobs which candidate can apply according to the qualification he/she possess at present. The state government jobs contains jobs from each state i.e Delhi, Punjab, Bihar, West Bengal,Jharkhand,Odisha, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Tamilnadu, Kerala etc. online government jobs
What’s New in Jobs
- Punjab Urban Vikas Dept Civil JE DEO Recruitment 2016 – 270 Posts
- Bokaro JE Computer Operator Recruitment 2016 – 101 Posts
- Rajasthan SSB Lab Technician Assistant Recruitment 2016 – 2639 Posts
- NHM Mursidabad Medical Staff MO Supervisor Recruitment 2016 – 146 Posts
- Kerala PSC LDC Teacher Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 – 504 Posts
- AP Govt Group II Services Executive Recruitment 2016 – 982 Posts
- Tamil Nadu Recruitment Assistant Surgeon General 2016 – 1223 Posts
- Guwahati High Court Recruitment Typist LDA 2016 – 271 Posts
- TET JAC Jharkhand Academic Council Ranchi Teacher Vacancy 2016
- NHM Assam Ayurvedic Medical Officer MO Recruitment 2016 – 56 Posts
- MPSC Sales Tax Inspector STI Recruitment 2016 – 187 Posts
- Kasturba Gandhi Vidyalaya Garhwa PGT Teacher Recruitment 2016 – 126 posts
- HP Multi Worker Forest Department Recruitment 2016 – 158 Posts
- UP Sugarfed Asstt Engineer Chemist Recruitment 2016 – 105 Posts
- Odisha PSC Assistant Surgeon MO Recruitment 2016 – 808 Posts
- HSSC Staff Nurse MPHW Assistant Recruitment 2016 – 2881 Posts
- UP Jal Nigam Civil Electrical JE Recruitment 2016 – 853 Posts
- Apply Online JSSC Diploma Standard Competitive Exam 2016
- Delhi Education Dept Guest TGT Teacher Recruitment 2016 – 1478 Posts
- Dhanbad JE Accountant Computer Operator Recruitment 2016 – 84 Posts
- PPSC Punjab Sub Divisional Engineer Recruitment 2016 – 216 Posts
- Orissa SSC Computer Operator Store Keeper Recruitment 2016
- HCL Management Trainee Specialist Recruitment 2016 – 153 Posts
- Apply Online Himachal SSC JE Office Assistant Recruitment 2016 – 2408 Posts
- Jharkhand JharCraft Industry Project GM DEO Recruitment 2016
Millions of students pass out each year from hundreds of universities across different states in India hoping for an employment opportunity from reputed employer and a better future. They apply online, work hard and acquire a qualification that they think will give good shape to their career. They want to find a better paying job that can provide them opportunities that challenges their skills and securement of an enhanced lifestyle. Most of Indian population tries to get sarkari naukari in India as it is considered as more respectable and relaxed job. Many of the students as well as their parents do not know where to find the right jobs and what career they should choose ahead. They hear different opinions when they ask for an advice from relatives, friends and other acquaintances. These advices do nothing but confuse them more and make them keep searching for the right job everywhere. But the biggest question is how to find such job?
The Career Chamber provides solutions to all the careers related queries. It has all the information regarding bank jobs, latest government jobs opening etc. The websites has different sections such as jobs and career guide, student zone, latest jobs, results etc. which are regularly updated with recent information.
Students can apply for thousands of government jobs in India such as railway jobs, banking jobs, BPO jobs, call center jobs, online jobs, data entry jobs, work from home jobs available online. Many of these people are not aware of this fact that every year, central government and state government declares thousands of vacancies for different posts in different institutions. These job openings are published both through different online and offline modes such as different magazines, newspapers, websites, blogs etc. Aspirants constantly need to check them and update themselves regularly. Also, Indian government is promoting startups and new entrepreneurs, huge numbers of jobs are being created under different categories such as banking jobs, administrative jobs, defense jobs, accounting jobs, IT jobs etc. People possessing any qualification from SSC, HSC, engineering degree, B.com, MPSC, UPSC, IAS and other equivalent degrees, Diplomas in different streams, professional degrees such as CA, LLB can apply for these jobs.
They can apply for these jobs from anywhere in India by searching online government jobs opening, government jobs in India, etc. Many state governments, including the Punjab, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Odisha, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Karnataka, and Kerala regularly publish these jobs applicable for different qualifications such as SSC, HSC, BA,B.Com, BSC, MSC, CA, MBA, engineers, doctors, lawyers, software developers, contractors and constructors etc. through different portals. Also, private companies in corporate sectors arrange interviews for different vacancies at their offices in different locations across different states. They advertise about such vacancies in jobs and career guide, newspapers, magazines, websites etc.
Instead of checking on too many places for these updates, you can get it all on the Career Chamber website. Students and job seekers can follow the Career Chamber on Facebook and Twitter to receive all the notifications as soon as they get published on the website.