Jobs and Career Guide
Online Government Jobs 2017-18
There are number of vacancies which published daily through online government jobs or offline mode from different part of our country. Huge number of candidate possessing different types of qualification like Matriculation, Intermediate, 10+2, Graduation, ITI, Diploma, Engineering Degree, MBA and many others are in search of better jobs across the country. These vacancies are recruited by different Reputed Governmental and Non-Governmental organization in India.
There are many jobs in State government and Central government like Bank jobs, teaching jobs, Engineering jobs, IT jobs, Defence jobs, Railway Jobs, IBPS Online Recruitment, SSC Online Jobs, UPSC Online, SSC CGL, Central Government Jobs, BPO Jobs / Call Center Jobs, Software Engineers Job, accounting jobs, construction jobs, retail jobs, online jobs and many other jobs in Jobs Zone. These are the various online government jobs which candidate can apply according to the qualification he/she possess at present. The state government jobs contains jobs from each state i.e Delhi, Punjab, Bihar, West Bengal,Jharkhand,Odisha, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Tamilnadu, Kerala etc. online government jobs
What’s New in Jobs
- TRB Tamil Nadu PG Assistant PED Grade I Vacancy 2017 – 1663 Posts
- Bihar Vikas Mission PMU Lead Dept ManPower Vacancy 2017 – 92 Posts
- Mayurbhanj District Odisha TGT Teacher DEO Vacancy 2017 – 105 Posts
- MPSC Police SI Sales Tax Inspector ASO Preliminary Exam 2017 – 1008 Posts
- UPSRTC Varanasi Moradabad Samvida Conductor Vacancy 2017 – 527 Posts
- JSSC LDC Panchayat Secretary Stenographer Inter Level Vacancy 2017 – 2808 Posts
- DTCP Guntur AP Four Zones Diploma Apprentice Vacancy 2017 – 252 Posts
- DTE Assam Technical Education Jr Assistant Store Keeper Vacancy 2017 – 89 Posts
- Haryana PSC Veterinary Dental Surgeon Vacancy 2017 – 301 Posts
- West Bengal Jalpaiguri DM Gram Panchayat Karmee Vacancy 2017
- RUSVS Delhi Rural PRA Project Manager Assistant Vacancy 2017 – 444 Posts
- West Bengal WBSSC Laboratory Assistant Chemist Vacancy 2017 – 398 Posts
- Tamil Nadu TN TRB BT School Assistant Vacancy 2017 – 1114 Posts
- Odisha Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2017 – 1072 Posts
- TNPSC CCSE II Assistant PC Accountant Clerk Vacancy 2017 – 1953 Posts
- North East NE Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Vacancy 2017 – 748 Posts
- WBSEDCL WB State Electricity Company Office Executive Vacancy 2017 – 247 Posts
- Allahabad Ordnance Depot Tradesman Mate LDC Vacancy 2017 – 152 Posts
- BPSC Medical College & Hospital Assistant Professor Vacancy 2017 – 1171 Posts
- West Bengal Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Vacancy 2017 – 4982 Posts
- OPSC Odisha Commerce Eng Odia Dept Lecturer Vacancy 2017 – 119 Posts
- Goa University Laboratory Assistant Attendant Walk In Interview 2017
- JSLPS Block District Level DPM Trainee BPM Vacancy 2017 – 68 Posts
- SSA Koraput Odisha AEI Art Education Instructor Vacancy 2017 – 39 Posts
- Ludhiana District Court Clerk Stenographer Vacancy 2017 – 51 Posts
Millions of students pass out each year from hundreds of universities across different states in India hoping for an employment opportunity from reputed employer and a better future. They apply online, work hard and acquire a qualification that they think will give good shape to their career. They want to find a better paying job that can provide them opportunities that challenges their skills and securement of an enhanced lifestyle. Most of Indian population tries to get sarkari naukari in India as it is considered as more respectable and relaxed job. Many of the students as well as their parents do not know where to find the right jobs and what career they should choose ahead. They hear different opinions when they ask for an advice from relatives, friends and other acquaintances. These advices do nothing but confuse them more and make them keep searching for the right job everywhere. But the biggest question is how to find such job?
The Career Chamber provides solutions to all the careers related queries. It has all the information regarding bank jobs, latest government jobs opening etc. The websites has different sections such as jobs and career guide, student zone, latest jobs, results etc. which are regularly updated with recent information.
Students can apply for thousands of government jobs in India such as railway jobs, banking jobs, BPO jobs, call center jobs, online jobs, data entry jobs, work from home jobs available online. Many of these people are not aware of this fact that every year, central government and state government declares thousands of vacancies for different posts in different institutions. These job openings are published both through different online and offline modes such as different magazines, newspapers, websites, blogs etc. Aspirants constantly need to check them and update themselves regularly. Also, Indian government is promoting startups and new entrepreneurs, huge numbers of jobs are being created under different categories such as banking jobs, administrative jobs, defense jobs, accounting jobs, IT jobs etc. People possessing any qualification from SSC, HSC, engineering degree, B.com, MPSC, UPSC, IAS and other equivalent degrees, Diplomas in different streams, professional degrees such as CA, LLB can apply for these jobs.
They can apply for these jobs from anywhere in India by searching online government jobs opening, government jobs in India, etc. Many state governments, including the Punjab, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Odisha, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Karnataka, and Kerala regularly publish these jobs applicable for different qualifications such as SSC, HSC, BA,B.Com, BSC, MSC, CA, MBA, engineers, doctors, lawyers, software developers, contractors and constructors etc. through different portals. Also, private companies in corporate sectors arrange interviews for different vacancies at their offices in different locations across different states. They advertise about such vacancies in jobs and career guide, newspapers, magazines, websites etc.
Instead of checking on too many places for these updates, you can get it all on the Career Chamber website. Students and job seekers can follow the Career Chamber on Facebook and Twitter to receive all the notifications as soon as they get published on the website.