Latest Jobs 2017 -18 in Jobs Zone
- SSC CGL Recruitment 2016
- University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2016 – 10 posts
- WAPCOS Recruitment for Engineer and Surveyor 2016 – 143 posts
- BPSC Recruitment for Bihar Judiciary Services 2016 – 206 posts
- ITBP Recruitment for Head Constable 2016 – 44 posts
- MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2016 – 130 posts
- HSSPP Recruitment for Computer Instructor 2016 – 6672 posts
- BSNL Assam Recruitment 2016 – 40 posts
- HPSEB Recruitment 2016 – 710 posts
- SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2016 – 37 posts
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 – 283 posts
- NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2016 – 137 posts
- Coalfields Recruitment 2016 – 400 posts
- KPSC Recruitment 2016 – 162 posts
- ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2016 – 22 posts
- Military Engineer Services Recruitment 2016 – 463 posts
- Uttarakhand SSC Recruitment 2016 – 567 posts
- Gujarat Recruitment for Postman and Mail guard 2016 – 1242 posts
- UPSC Recruitment for CAPF 2016 – 270 posts
- AIIMS Recruitment for Staff Nurse – 200 posts
- Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2016 – 441 Posts.
- Central Excise and Service Tax Recruitment 2016 – 30 Posts.
- DRDO Recruitment 2016 for Scientist &Engineer.
- Delhi University Recruitment 2016 – 64 Posts
- APSC Recruitment 2016 – 108 Posts.
- DMHO AP Dental Hygienist OT Tech Vacancy 2017 – 32 Posts
- JPSC Jharkhand High School Head Master Vacancy 2017 – 668 Posts
- UPPCL Office Assistant Steno Grade-III Vacancy 2017 – 2662 Posts
- JKSSB Steno Lab Assistant ANM Vacancy 2017 – 135 Posts
- GPSC Executive Engineer Civil EE Dept Vacancy 2017 – 245 Posts
- Manipur PSC Education Dept Principal Vacancy 2017 – 25 Posts
- WB Staff Nurse WBHRB GNM Nursing Vacancy 2017 – 6562 Posts
- GPSC Gujarat MO Medical Officer Vacancy 2017 – 1693 Posts
- Mizoram Forest Guard LDC Vacancy 2017 – 60 Posts
- DSSSB Statistical Assistant LDC Grade II & IV Vacancy 2017 – 1074 Posts
- KPCL Karnataka Power AE JE Chemical Supervisor Vacancy 2017 – 348 Posts
- HSSC Jr Engineer Fireman Patwari Vacancy 2017 – 302 Posts
- HSSC Workshop Instructor Store Keeper Vacancy 2017 – 508 Posts
- OMTES PGT TGT Teacher Librarian Vacancy 2017 – 51 Posts
- Manipur LDC MTS Driver Electrician Vacancy 2017 – 33 Posts
- HPPSC Assistant Professor MO Vacancy 2017 -287 Posts
- OPSC PGT Jr Lecturer Teacher Vacancy 2017 – 230 Posts
- CDMO Balangir Odisha Staff Nurse Health Worker Vacancy 2017 – 41 Posts
- Jharkhand Police SI Inspector Daroga Sipahi Constable Vacancy 2017 – 9000 Posts
- JSSC Police SI Sub Inspector JPSICE Vacancy 2017 – 3019 Posts
- Jamia Millia Islamia JMI University Asstt Professor Vacancy – 149 Posts
- Thane Municipal Corporation Registrar Vacancy 2017 – 31 Posts
- HPSC AE Civil Assistant Engineer Manager Vacancy 2017 – 83 Posts
- SSA Rajasthan JE AE Junior Engineer Vacancy 2017 – 58 Posts
- Kawardha Panchayat Gram Rojgar Sahayak Vacancy 2017 – 102 Posts
- Krishna DCCB Clerk Staff Assistant Vacancy 2017 – 40 Posts
- SBI Specialist Officer SO SM DM Vacancy 2017 – 21 Posts
- IBPS RRB VI Gramin Bank Clerk Officer Vacancy 2017 – 14192 Posts
- NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A Vacancy 2017 – 91 Posts
- Ahmednagar DCCB Bank Clerk Junior Officer Vacancy 2017 – 156 Posts
State Government Jobs
Do you desperately want a job that pays well and gives you a relaxed life but are unable to find it? Well, your search for the right job will end very soon because Career Chamber offers you hundreds of latest career opportunities of your choice in your area.
The Career Chamber is an all-rounder career oriented website that urges to provide all the necessary information to job-seekers, exam applicants, students and any curious person. The website has different sections such as latest job openings, recently declared results, admit card download online, jobs zone , results, career guide etc. where all the latest information about job opportunities, updates regarding competitive exams declared by government as well as non-government institutions, important dates of exams, training sessions and interviews. The website also provides study tips and career guidance to viewers.
This website is for all the job seekers belonging to any of the streams, fields and study zones, who want to keep themselves updated about career related information. Anybody seeking any information regarding any competitive exams and central government jobs in India such as IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, CGL, Engineering jobs, Indian Railway, Defense Department of India, Indian Navy, Government Banks, Private Bank jobs, leading companies in the corporate sector can get such information very easily. The website is very user friendly and easy to navigate. Viewers can have access to all the information in the links provided for each event such as exams, tests, interviews, trainings and results.
Among the other sections of on the website is the Job Zone where newly posted vacancies in government and private companies are regularly updated with all the required information such as application procedures, number of posts, eligibility of candidates, name of state and posting company, place of job, selection procedure etc. The online application forms are available on the site too.
As soon as any government authority or a private company announces a new vacancy, it gets updated on the Career Chamber website. All the recently declared vacancies are posted date wise in the ‘jobs zone’ section of the website. Job seekers in any part of India can obtain information about the newest jobs posted by state government and central government. The website provides a link for each new vacancy posting where detailed information about that particular job is provided along with application forms, admit cards, call letter, list of qualified or unqualified candidates as and when applicable.
Every year, there are thousands of job vacancies are created by different state governments, central government and private companies for the fresher as well as experienced candidates in different streams, fields and career paths. Most people search for popular jobs such as bank jobs, police recruitment, state government jobs, central government jobs, IBPS recruitment, navy jobs and defense jobs. It is difficult to get updates about all of these opportunities at one place. Career Chamber provides all such desired information in one place so that viewers can easily get access to desired information and apply for the exams or jobs for which they can be deserving candidates. Viewers can follow career chamber on social networking sites viz., Facebook and Twitter to get notifications instantly as soon as a new vacancy or competitive exam or such important event is declared in India.Page