Jobs and Career Guide
Online Government Jobs 2017-18
There are number of vacancies which published daily through online government jobs or offline mode from different part of our country. Huge number of candidate possessing different types of qualification like Matriculation, Intermediate, 10+2, Graduation, ITI, Diploma, Engineering Degree, MBA and many others are in search of better jobs across the country. These vacancies is recruited by different Reputed Governmental and Non-Governmental organization in India.
There are many jobs in State government and Central government like Bank jobs, teaching jobs, Engineering jobs, IT jobs, Defence jobs, Railway Jobs, IBPS Online Recruitment, SSC Online Jobs, UPSC Online, SSC CGL, Central Government Jobs, BPO Jobs / Call Center Jobs, Software Engineers Job, accounting jobs, construction jobs, retail jobs, online jobs and many other jobs in Jobs Zone. These are the various online government jobs which candidate can apply according to the qualification he/she possess at present. The state government jobs contains jobs from each state i.e Delhi, Punjab, Bihar, West Bengal,Jharkhand,Odisha, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Tamilnadu, Kerala etc. online government jobs
What’s New in Jobs
- Chhattisgarh Police Constable Recruitment 2016 – 740 Posts
- HP Forest Guard Recruitment 2016 – 465 Posts
- Hazaribagh JE Computer Operator Recruitment 2016 – 118 Posts
- Western Coalfields Surveyor Recruitment 2016 – 52 Posts
- SSA Odisha Instructor Recruitment 2016 – 277 Posts
- Uttarakhand Transport Driver Recruitment 2016 – 300 Posts
- JKSSB Junior Assistant MPHW Recruitment 2016 – 1184 Posts
- HPPSC Medical Officer Engineer Professor Recruitment 2016
- PSTCL Punjab Recruitment 2016 – 519 Posts
- Bihar Social Welfare Department Recruitment 2016 – 320 Posts
- Sahibganj JE Computer Operator Recruitment 2016 – 73 Posts
- IIT Guwahati PEI Coach Recruitment 2016
- Milkfed Punjab Recruitment 2016 – 140 Posts
- Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2016 – 7416 posts
- Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016 SI, UB, AB Group – 1705 Posts
- Tripura PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016
- NIN Hyderabad MTS Recruitment 2016
- Shivaji University Recruitment 2016 – 79 Posts
- PGIMS Rohtak Surgeon Recruitment 2016 – 87 posts
- Odisha Govt Matron Recruitment 2016 – 54 posts
- MP Govt District Manager Recruitment 2016 – 102 Posts
- Assam PSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2016 – 60 Posts
- Manipur Education Department recruitment 2016 for Office Assistant – 178 Posts
- TSPSC Recruitment 2016 in Excise Dept – 340 Posts
- UCMS Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016 – 83 Posts
Millions of students pass out each year from hundreds of universities across different states in India hoping for an employment opportunity from reputed employer and a better future. They apply online, work hard and acquire a qualification that they think will give good shape to their career. They want to find a better paying job that can provide them opportunities that challenges their skills and securement of an enhanced lifestyle. Most of Indian population tries to get sarkari naukari in India as it is considered as more respectable and relaxed job. Many of the students as well as their parents do not know where to find the right jobs and what career they should choose ahead. They hear different opinions when they ask for an advice from relatives, friends and other acquaintances. These advices do nothing but confuse them more and make them keep searching for the right job everywhere. But the biggest question is how to find such job?
The Career Chamber provides solutions to all the careers related queries. It has all the information regarding bank jobs, latest government jobs opening etc. The websites has different sections such as jobs and career guide, student zone, latest jobs, results etc. which are regularly updated with recent information.
Students can apply for thousands of government jobs in India such as railway jobs, banking jobs, BPO jobs, call center jobs, online jobs, data entry jobs, work from home jobs available online. Many of these people are not aware of this fact that every year, central government and state government declares thousands of vacancies for different posts in different institutions. These job openings are published both through different online and offline modes such as different magazines, newspapers, websites, blogs etc. Aspirants constantly need to check them and update themselves regularly. Also, Indian government is promoting startups and new entrepreneurs, huge numbers of jobs are being created under different categories such as banking jobs, administrative jobs, defense jobs, accounting jobs, IT jobs etc. People possessing any qualification from SSC, HSC, engineering degree, B.com, MPSC, UPSC, IAS and other equivalent degrees, Diplomas in different streams, professional degrees such as CA, LLB can apply for these jobs.
They can apply for these jobs from anywhere in India by searching online government jobs opening, government jobs in India, etc. Many state governments, including the Punjab, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Odisha, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Karnataka, and Kerala regularly publish these jobs applicable for different qualifications such as SSC, HSC, BA,B.Com, BSC, MSC, CA, MBA, engineers, doctors, lawyers, software developers, contractors and constructors etc. through different portals. Also, private companies in corporate sectors arrange interviews for different vacancies at their offices in different locations across different states. They advertise about such vacancies in jobs and career guide, newspapers, magazines, websites etc.
Instead of checking on too many places for these updates, you can get it all on the Career Chamber website. Students and job seekers can follow the Career Chamber on Facebook and Twitter to receive all the notifications as soon as they get published on the website.Page